These are 16-digit codes that a learner uses to activate his/her course. The code can be on a physical card or in an email. Both physical and digital cards are distributed to learners by the partner.
We offer redemption codes as an option because they do not require the engineering efforts that the SSO activation flow does and the partner can manage the distribution of codes easily.
How it works:
- The CSM generates a batch of codes and sends this list of codes to the partner.
- The partner can print the codes on cards to give to learners. Or the partner can distribute the codes digitally (usually via email).
- New learners are sent to a "Go page".
- The learner has to enter the email address and then select "YES" for redemption codes. The learner must enter the code and then the required information to activate the account.
The learner's steps to activate:
- Learners receive the code from their institution.
- Learners are directed to the "Go page". The URL for the "Go page" changes based on the partner, e.g., https://app.voxy.com/v2/#/login/example.
- Learners first must enter their email address. Then, they have to select the option "YES" for redemption codes.
- Learners add their code and their information and then click "ENROLL" to activate their course.
- Learners complete the Needs Analysis flow to personalize their experience and finish activating their course.
- As soon learners complete the personalization flow, they receive the welcome email. This provides useful tips on how to use the platform and what to do next.
Learners can find the step-by-step in the Learner Help Center.
Tips and Troubleshooting
- The code is only used once to activate the course. The code is not the password, which is created by learners when they enter their code and information. Some learners are confused and try to use the code to login the second time they visit Voxy.
- The code can't also be used to renew an account, because it can only be used to activate it at first. Trying to renew it with a code will cause an error.
- If a learner says his code doesn't work, ask for the code and let us know so we can help you with it.
- It is possible the code expired or they are using the wrong code. Each code is unique and can only be used once by one learner.