The White Label product includes the optional creation of a adapted scale for customers that wish to use a proprietary scale. As long as it is mapped to Voxy’s levels or the Common European Frame of Reference (CEFR) levels, Voxy is able to adapt the product to the desired scale.
Customers are required to provide the following:
- Level ranges clearly mapped to Voxy’s levels or CEFR levels
- Note: This does not mean customer scales must have the same number of levels as Voxy or the CEFR. Levels can be combined and/or split up.
- Descriptors must not be formatted. Bullets and line breaks will not be visible.
- If there are no descriptors the customer wants displayed, this must be specified.
- Optionally, customers can also provide short descriptions (maximum of 150 characters) for the English Abilities screen of the Needs Analysis.
Customers will always have a chance to see what the adapted scale will look like to the learner before implementing the final product to ensure it looks/behaves the desired way.