All steps for the Android White Label setup are as follows:
1- Creating a Google Play Developer account
You must first have an Google account in order to create a Developer Console account.
- Continue with an existing Google account you’re already signed into, with a different existing Google account, or create a new one to be associated with the Developer Console.
- Then accept the developer agreement before going on to the payment
- Complete your one-time $25 registration payment by entering your purchase information.
2- Inviting the Voxy Development Team
Once the account is created, you will need to invite the Voxy development team to the account so we can prepare, upload, and submit your application to the Google Play Store. To do this:
- Make sure you’re signed into your account
- Click ‘Settings’
- Click ‘Users & permissions’ and then ‘INVITE NEW USER’
- You will be asked to assign permissions to Voxy. We recommend giving the following:
You can review details for each permission here.
- Click ‘Send Invitation.’
3- Preparing Your App for Submission
Once the app is developed, Voxy will prepare your app for submission. Please, note that the approval process is handled by Google Play so we do not control its duration. Usually Google Play takes up to 2 days to send us a response but it may vary.
Apps are only ready for submission if all of the steps below are completed:
- Button and font colors
- Custom URLs
- App descriptions
- Authentication for learners (either API/LMS integration or Voxy authentication)
- Determine in which countries the app should be made available.
As soon as your app is approved, it will be available in the Google Play for download. Only learners created in your organization and with a valid account will be able to log in the app.