All steps for the iOS White Label setup are as follows:
1- Creating an Enterprise Apple Developer account
You must have an Apple ID in order to create an Apple Developer account. You also must submit the Apple Developer Agreement before getting started.
See below the requirements for enrolling in the Apple Developer program as an organization:
- D-U-N-S® Number: Your organization must have a D-U-N-S number so that Apple can verify your organization's identity and legal entity status. These unique nine-digit numbers are assigned by Dun & Bradstreet and are widely used as standard business identifiers. You can check to see if your organization already has a D-U-N-S number and request one if necessary. They are free in most jurisdictions.
- Legal Entity Status. Your organization must be a legal entity so that it can enter into contracts with Apple. They do not accept DBAs, fictitious businesses, trade names, or branches.
- Legal Binding Authority. As the person enrolling your organization in the Apple Developer Program, you must have the legal authority to bind your organization to legal agreements. You must be the organization’s owner/founder, executive team member, senior project lead, or have legal authority granted to you by a senior employee.
- A Website. Your organization’s website must be publicly available and the domain name must be associated with your organization.
- Enroll as a Company/Organization.
- Make sure you’re signed into your account
- Click 'People' and 'Go to App Store Connect'
- You'll manage people from the 'Users and Access' page
- Click the plus sign to add a new user
- Add Voxy by entering the following information and clicking ‘Next’:
- Make sure to check the boxes for 'Admin' and 'Access to Certificates, Identifiers, and Profiles'
- Click on 'Invite'
3- Preparing Your App for Submission
Once the app is developed, Voxy will prepare your app for submission. Please, note that the approval process is handled by Apple so we do not control its duration. Usually Apple takes up to 10 days to send us a response but it may vary.
Apps are only ready for submission if all of the steps below are completed:
- Button and font colors
- Custom URLs
- App descriptions
- Authentication for learners (either API/LMS integration or Voxy authentication)
- Determine in which countries the app should be made available.
As soon as your app is approved, it will be available in the App Store for download. Only learners created in your organization and with a valid account will be able to log in the app.