In order to learn how to create a single learner account on the Voxy Command Center, you con watch the video or read the instructions below:
- In order to register a new learner, you must have the "Admin" permission level. Make sure your permissions are set accordingly. To see the types of permissions available, please visit the article "Access and Permissions to the Voxy Command Center".
- From the 'Manage Learner' report, click on and select 'single.'
- Complete the form.
- Note: any fields with an asterisk are required. You will not be able to submit the form until these fields are completed.
- You will be prompted to select a feature group for the learner. Feature groups can only be created by Voxy Customer Success Managers and must be created before any learner is registered.
- Once all required fields have been entered, click on "Submit"
- You will receive a notification with confirmation. Please note that although the account is created immediately once submitted, it will not be available in the 'Manage Learners' report for at least 2 hours after creation. Newly created learners can be viewed and edited from within the notification. Once the notification is closed, the learner profile will not be accessible until they are in the Manage Learner Report.
- Once the account is successfully created, the learner will receive an automatic welcome email from Voxy, with instructions to log in for the first time. During the first login, the learner will be prompted to set a password.
- NOTE: White-labeled organizations or organizations with authentication integrations may have different activation flows.